Online Banking PAC
As part of new security features for online banking access, members are required to change their Personal Access Code (PAC) to a more secure alphanumeric code.
This new PAC will be used going forward and any previous PAC will no longer work.
In order to change your Personal Access Code (PAC):
- Enter your current Personal Access Code;
- Choose a new Personal Access Code and enter it;
- Re-enter your new chosen Personal Access Code.
NOTE: YOUR NEW PERSONAL ACCESS CODE MUST:
- Be 9-30 characters in length;
- contain 1 upper case letter;
- contain 1 lower case letter;
- contain 1 number; and
- contain one other character chosen from the following characters: – . , # : ? | ( ) ‘ \ / @ $ !
If you require further assistance, please contact the Solution Centre.