Simplify your banking and access your accounts 24/7 with the MyMCU mobile banking app and enjoy the convenience of accessing your account from anywhere.
The MyMCU app is available for download on iPhone, iPad, and Android devices. Get it for free by searching “My MCU” in the Apple App Store® or Google Play™ Store.
Through the MyMCU app you can:
- View your account activity, balances and recent transactions
- Add payees and pay bills
- Set up future dated or recurring bill payments
- Send and receive Interac® eTransfers
- Transfer money between accounts
- Set up future dated or recurring transfers
- Change your personal access code (PAC)
You have to register for online banking access with one of our member service representatives before you can access the app. Once registered, download the app, and log in with your Login ID/Alias and your Personal Access Code (PAC).
We take the protection of your personal information very seriously which is why we have implemented increased authentication features for online/mobile banking and the MyMCU app which provides an additional layer of security to the login process. This feature requires you to select three security questions. When you log into online banking from a computer that is not registered as trusted, you will have to answer one of your three security questions.
You can rest assured your personal account information is protected while using the MyMCU mobile banking app. We encourage all members to take the following additional precautions to further protect their privacy:
- Keep your PAC confidential
- Memorize your PAC and never write it down or save it to your computer
- Avoid choosing PACs that include your name, date of birth, or other personal identifiers
- Do not leave your phone unattended while using the MyMCU app