Whether you’re at home or on the road, you can access your accounts 24/7 through online and mobile banking.
Contact our Solutions Centre and get set up today!
Through online and mobile banking you can:
- NEW! Remote Cheque Deposits
- NEW! Send International Wires directly from your bank account
- View your account activity, balances and recent transactions
- View e-statements
- Add payees and pay bills
- Set up future dated bill payments
- Send and receive Interac® eTransfers
- Transfer money between accounts
- Set up future dated or recurring transfers
- Rename your accounts
- Create a stop payment
- Change your personal access code (PAC)
- Calculate foreign exchange conversion
You have to register for online banking access with one of our member service representatives in order to gain access. Once registered, select “Online Banking” from our website and login with your Login ID/Alias and your Access Code. You will be prompted to change your Access Code at your first login.
Monday to Wednesday: 9:00am – 5:00pm
Thursday: 9:00am – 8:00pm
Friday: 9:00am – 5:00pm
Saturday: 9:00am – 1:00pm
We take the protection of your personal information very seriously which is why we have implemented increased authentication features for online/mobile banking and the My MCU app which provides an additional layer of security to the login process. This feature requires you to select three security questions. When you log into online banking from a computer that is not registered as trusted, you will have to answer one of your three security questions.
You can rest assured your personal account information is protected while using online or mobile banking. We encourage all members to take the following additional precautions to further protect their privacy:
- Keep your PAC confidential
- Memorize your PAC and never write it down or save it to your computer
- Avoid choosing PACs that include your name, date of birth, or other personal identifiers
- Do not leave your computer or phone unattended while using online banking